June 19 and 20, 2013 International Conference « Contracts, Procurement, and Public-Private Arrangements » – Florence
This conference focuses on the recent developments in contract theories. Papers are invited on all topics of contract theories including: Relational contracting, transaction costs, renegotiations, incentives, attribution mechanisms, incomplete contracting, contract design, benchmarking, privatization, corruption, institutions.
Papers presented may be theoretical or applied. A special attention will be given to proposals addressing issues related to procurement and public-private arrangements.
The conference will bring together academics, policymakers and practitioners to discuss those issues. The conference format will be designed to facilitate informal interactions among participants and promote future collaborations.
- The submission deadline is April 1st, 2013
- Decision will be announced by April 15th, 2013
- Completed drafts of accepted papaers are due by June 10th, 2013
The conference will take place on 19th and 20th June, 2013 in Florence at the Villa Finaly. It is organized in cooperation with the Florence School of Regulation, the International Society for New Institutional Economics, the IESE Business School, the Centre for Market and Public Organisation at the University of Bristol and the Regulation and Governance research group at Paris Dauphine.
Those who attend the conference may be interested in staying a liitle bit longer in Firenze in order to attend the ISNIE conference that will take place in firenze, starting just after the last session of the EPPP conference on broader but connected themes.
Registration fees: 150 Euros (full price)/ 80 Euros (PhD students and students graduated from IAE)
Round Table: « A new European Directive for Concession Contracts »
- Diane d’Arras (Deputy General Manager Water Europe at Suez Environnement)
- David Martimort (EHESS & PSE)
- Marian Moszoro – IESE Barcelona
- Stéphane Saussier (Sorbonne Business School)
- Joanna Szychowska – European Commission DG MARK
- Anne Yvrande-Billon – French Competition Authority
- Patrick L. Warren (Clemson U.)
- David Martimort (EHESS & Paris School of Economics)
- Stéphane Straub (Toulouse School of Economics)
- Paul Grout (CMPO-Bristol and Ofgem)
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Hotel information
A shuttle will be available for participants to join Villa Finaly from City Center