PROGRAM IS ON LINE
This conference focuses on the recent developments in contract theories. Papers are invited on all topics of contract theories including: Relational contracting, transaction costs, renegotiations, incentives, award mechanisms, incomplete contracting, contract design, benchmarking, privatization, corruption, institutions.
Papers presented may be theoretical or applied. A special attention will be given to proposals addressing issues related to procurement and public-private arrangements.The conference will bring together academics, policymakers and practitioners to discuss those issues. The conference format will be designed to facilitate informal interactions among participants and promote future collaborations.
- The submission deadline is March 1st, 2015
- Decision will be announced by March 15th, 2015
- Completed drafts of accepted papers are due by May 25th, 2015
- Jose-Luis Guasch – Professor of Economics, University of California, San Diego
- Antonio Estache – Professor of Economics, Université Libre de Bruxelles
The conference will take place on 4th and 5th June, 2015 at the Sorbonne Business School – BioPark Building, 11 rue Watt, 75013 Paris.
The conference is organized in cooperation with the Florence School of Regulation , the IESE Business School, the Centre for Market and Public Organisation at the University of Bristol, the Regulation and Governance research group at Paris Dauphine and the Paris School of Economics — OSE Labex.
Registration fees: 150 Euros (full price)/ 80 Euros (PhD students and students graduated from IAE)
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN.
To register on-line, please proceed as follow:
1. create an account on the registration site. You will receive an e-mail confirming the account creation.
2. Confirm as directed in the e-mail, this will take you to the conference registration and on-line payment page. After completing the registration process, you will receive a mail confirming registration and payment.
If you cannot pay on-line, but only by bank transfer, fill a registration form and mail it to us. We will send you an invoice with the information required to complete a bank transfer.